- Please come with a clean face and no make-up.
- Please do NOT comsume alcoholic beverages at least 24 hours prior to treatment (alcohol may thin the blood and increase
the risk of bruising). Avoid anti-inflammatory/blood thinning medications, if possible for a period of 2 weeks before treatment. Aspirin, Vitamin E, Ginkgo Biloba, Ginseng, St. John's Wort, Omega
3/Fish Oil supplements, Ibuprofen, Motrin, Advil, Aleve and other NSAIDS that have blood thinning effects and can increase the risk of bruising and swelling after injections. Taking Arnica and
Bromelain may decrease the severity of bruising.
- Schedule your dermal filler and/or Botox/Xeomin appointment at least 2 weeks prior to a special event which you may be
attending, such as a wedding or vacation. Bruising with both treatments and dermal filler swelling will be more apparent the first week after treatment.
- Reschedule your appointment at least 24 hours in advance if you have a rash, cold sore or blemish on the
- If you have history of cold sores please let your primary provider know, they may put you on an anti-viral medication
prior to treatment.
- Be sure to have food and drink before your procedure. This will decrease the chances of lightheadedness during your
- You are NOT a candidate if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Thank you! Nurse Rina and Nurse Stephanie